Who is FirstWare IDM-Portal good for?
FirstWare IDM-Portal accelerates the administration of your Active Directory. The administration of your Active Directory. Quickly create new users or modify existing accounts. Non-IT staff can easily take over repetitive tasks in your AD – and users can maintain their own data.
In short: Active Directory Administration becomes easier and faster.
IDM-Portal FreeEdition offers the Admin…
IDM-Portal FreeEdition offers the Manager…
IDM-Portal FreeEdition offers the User…
What is getting easier with IDM-Portal?
Simplify recurring tasks in your Active Directory. Please click on a topic to learn more.
Zeit sparen, Geld sparen, up-to-date sein
- Create new user accounts
- Edit and manage accounts
- Save time
- Delegate routine tasks
- Empower HR and Helpdesk
- Easy administration
- Maintain personal data
- Upload user photo
FirstWare was implemented instead within just a few weeks.”
How does IDM-Portal FreeEdition work?
Install IDM-Portal FreeEdition as a single local application or as a central company-wide solution on a Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS).
Set up a single user installation and you use it immediately after the installation is finished. The software is set up ready-to-use on the local computer.
What functions you can use depends on your permissions.
Web Server Installation (IIS)
You can also implement the IDM-Portal company-wide. A web browser is everything your co-workers need to get access to the software.
It will be installed on IIS (Microsoft Internet Information Server). The Web Server Installation has a few extended functions compared to the Local Installation.
Role Based Functionality
The Admin Role is used to…
- Empower HelpDesk, HR or assistants to maintain data in Active Directory
- Edit user accounts
- Config the User Role
The User Role provides your employees,…
- A Self Service Portal
- An Active Directory Phone Book
- the possibility to upload their photo to Active Directory
Active Directory as an Identity Management System
Many Identity Management projects take years and many are never successfully completes. The complexity of the software and the company’s requirements make it more and more difficult to reach a practical solution. Why not trying it with small efficient steps instead of implementing one big IMS?
- Start with the most important 80% – instead of implementing a huge, heavy and expensive 100% IMS solution
- Initial operation of the services within a few weeks – instead of wasting years
- Extend your Active Directory IMS step by step – instead of trying to get everything at once (but maybe never get it running)
- Use Active Directory as your central system – instead of implementing additional systems.
Using Active Directory as an IMS means to:
- Save money for an additional system
- Avoid complexity and the possibility of errors
- Set up an Identity Management System within 20% of the time you would need for the all-powerful solution
- Connect further systems to Active Directory
- A simple Single-Sign-On