Your users can maintain their own Active Directory data. Decide what attributes admins should manage and what attributes your users can edit in Self Service.
- Maintain own address information and phone numbers
- Upload a user photo to Active Directory
- Specify the attributes that users can edit
Define a User Role for the emplyees in your company and set the fields they can see or edit. Self Service fields are green and editable by the users – other fields are white and read only attributes.
- Change phone number
- Edit address information (Street, Zip, City,..)
- Define a User Role and set “read only” and “editable” fields